Gnowbe gives you the ability to move users from one group to another while keeping their programs' progress.
- For example, you can move User X from Group A to Group B within the same organization and copy the user's progress/analytics between the two groups (progress will only be copied for the programs that both groups share in common).
- Any progress for programs that are present in the original group but not in the second group will not be copied over, and vice versa.
Some conditions to note:
- Only Admins or the same Agent for both groups can copy users and their progress across groups.
- Ensure that both groups have at least one program in common for the transfer to work.
- Only one user can be copied at a time.
- Log into Dashboard and click Groups.
- Access the group the user belongs to.
- Click Users.
- Find the user you intend to copy and click the three-dot icon under the Actions field.
- Click Copy to Group.
- Search and select the group you intend to copy the user to.
- Click Copy.
- Click OK to confirm. Your user will be copied (along with their programs' progress) to your selected group.
- Remove the user from the original group. Click here for more detailed instructions on how to remove users from a group.