You can create Gnowbe programs on your smartphone or the web. To create programs, you'll need to have Gnowbe Curator access.
- If you are a corporate user, please ask your organization's Gnowbe admin for curator access. If you don't have an assigned Gnowbe admin yet, please contact your client success manager.
- If you are a non-corporate or free user, you can create a Gnowbe account for free and follow the below steps to start creating programs.
Creating Programs on Gnowbe Web
- Open web.gnowbe.com on your laptop/desktop browser. If you are an existing Gnowbe user, enter your current Gnowbe credentials. You can register with your email and password if you are a new user.
- Once logged in, click +Create on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- You will be prompted to first create a Workspace. Note that you can only create programs in a Creator Workspace and not in a Learner Workspace. Learn more about workspaces here.
- Once done, click +Create again to choose from 4 options:
- Create Your Own
Start a blank canvas to design your Gnowbe program from scratch! Learn how here.
- Select an Editable Program Template
Build your Gnowbe program with our ready-made templates. Each program template comes pre-filled with sessions and actions for quick and easy content customization. Learn how here.
- Import PowerPoint
Convert PowerPoint presentations into a Gnowbe program. Learn how here.
- Import SCORM (Only for our Enterprise subscribers)
Upload SCORM files and have them playable within Gnowbe. Learn how here.
- Create Your Own
Creating Programs on Gnowbe App
- Open up Gnowbe App. Tap Create on the homepage.
- You'll have the same four options to choose from.
Access our Gnowbe Basic Curator Training programs to get trained on using our authoring platform. You'll be given access to three training programs:
- Log In & Terms
- Program, Sessions & Actions
- Cool Tools
You'll be able to find them in your Gnowbe Basic Curator group on Gnowbe Web/App:
- On the homepage, Click Groups on the left sidebar
- Scroll down to find your Gnowbe Basic Curator group.
- Click on the program titles to start learning!
We highly recommend that new users go through these self-paced training programs to learn how to use our authoring platform and pick up various tips on creating fun and impactful Gnowbe programs!
You can share your Gnowbe program with other users once you're done creating. Learn how here.
You’ve found the dad jokes section*
I just watched all the Harry Potter movies back to back with a friend. It maybe wasn't the best idea, because it meant I couldn't see the TV.
*This is irrelevant to the guide; we just want to entertain you for a bit while you’re here! 🤣