Curators can easily export and download all media files uploaded into a program. Media files include:
- images (.jpeg, .png, .gif)
- videos (.mov, .mp4)
- audio clips (.mp3)
To export the written text/copy in a program, you'll need to download the program's Workbook. Learn how here.
How to export program content
- Log into Gnowbe Web and go into the program's Edit mode.
- Click Program Settings on the left sidebar.
- Scroll down and expand the Other tab.
- Click Export program content.
- Gnowbe will email you a download link. The more media files in a program, the longer it will take for Gnowbe to send the email.