What are program templates?
Program templates are editable sample programs that come pre-filled with customizable sessions and actions, designed to help curators build Gnowbe programs quickly.
Our templates are based on various use cases/topics, and you've 12 to choose from!
• Onboarding (Country-specific)
• Onboarding (Mission, Vision, Values)
• Onboarding (HR Processes)
Events & Workshops ⤵
• Speaker/Leadership Introduction
• Self Introduction/ Job Application
• Internal Weekly Updates
• Weekly Mood Meter
• Program Evaluation
Sales/Product training ⤵
• Managing Difficult Customers
• Daily Sales Journal
• Sales Playbook-In-Your-Pocket
• Product X: Digital Sales Battlecard
How to create using templates
- Log in to click web.gnowbe.com and click Create a Program on the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Select Create with Template.
- Select your template.
- Once selected, you'll be brought to an editable Gnowbe program.
- Click into the different sessions and actions to edit and customize the program to your liking! Click here to learn how to edit Gnowbe programs.
- Toggle between Edit/Learner mode to view your work.
You can share your Gnowbe program with other users once you're done editing. Learn how here.