A group is where you share programs and invite users to access them. Admins or Agents can invite users on Gnowbe Dashboard.
How to invite users on Gnowbe Dashboard
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard and click Groups.
- Select the group you wish to add your users to. If it hasn't been created yet, create a group - learn how here.
- Click Users.
- Click Invite.
- You will see three user invitation options. We'll explain each option in the section below.
Three User Invitation Options
- Type in your user's email.
- Click Invite.
- You will be prompted to send your user an invitation email. We highly recommend that you do so! Click Continue to proceed.
- Once done, your user will be added to the group and will also receive an invitation link to access the group's programs on Gnowbe Web. A sample invitation email is shown below.
Option 2. Group Invites
↳ Invite multiple users via email at one go.
Mass-invite users by uploading a CSV file containing a list of your users' emails to Gnowbe. This is an ideal invitation method if you have a large volume of learners to add. A maximum of 5000 users can be uploaded in a single CSV file at one time.
- Prepare your CSV file. Use this sample template to create your CSV file. It'll look something like this:
Insert the email IDs of all your users in Column 1, followed by their First Name (optional) and Last name (optional). Employee IDs can also be attached to the users by adding an 'Employee ID' column to the data set.
- Once done with your CSV file, click Upload Users.
- You will be prompted to send your users an invitation email. We highly recommend that you do so! Click Continue to proceed.
- Upload your CSV file to Gnowbe.
- You'll be notified by email once the upload process is complete. You can also click Show import log to view your upload status.
- In this option, you will see a link that you can share with your users.
- Note that the invitation link method is not the most secure way to invite users, as anyone who possesses the link will be able to join the group, and therefore, access the group's programs.
- Please do not invite users via this method if your group contains programs with confidential information.
- Click Copy.
- Share this link with others. Users will automatically be added to the group upon clicking this link, and they will be brought to Gnowbe Web to access the group's programs.
You’ve found the dad jokes section*
What do you call a factory that makes okay products? A satisfactory.
*This is irrelevant to the guide; we just want to entertain you for a bit while you’re here!🤣