Unsharing a program will mean removing the program from its user groups. Once a program is removed, users in the group will not be able to access it. Only Admins and Agents can unshare a program, and this can be done on both Gnowbe Web and Dashboard.
- How to remove a program from a group/multiple groups on Gnowbe Web
- How to remove a program from a single group on Gnowbe Dashboard
- How to remove a program from multiple groups on Gnowbe Dashboard
- Log into Gnowbe Web (web.gnowbe.com) and access your program.
- Click Edit.
- Click Publish. You’ll be brought to the Manage Program page.
- Unselect the group(s).
- Click Save.
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard (dashboard.gnowbe.com) or click Dashboard on your Gnowbe Web homepage.
- Click Groups.
- Access the group that you wish to remove the program from.
- Click Programs.
- Select the program and click Actions.
- Click Remove.
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard and click Programs.
- Find the program you wish to remove and click the three-dot icon under the Actions field.
- Click Distribute/Un-distribute.
- A sidebar will appear with a list of all groups in your organization. Unselect the groups you wish the remove the program from.
- Click Actions.
- Click Save.
You’ve found the dad jokes section*
I wanted my kids to watch the orchestra, but I had to turn it off - too much sax and violins.
*This is irrelevant to the guide; we just want to entertain you for a bit while you’re here! 🤣