Note: Interested parties will need to first come on board as either a Content Collaborator (for individuals/small teams of creators) or a Content Partner (for large enterprises/organizations) with Gnowbe. Please get in touch with email@example.com to learn more.
Overview of the program submission process
- Proceed to create and design your Gnowbe programs.
- Please refer to the following documents to ensure program quality:
These resources showcase some of our best practices when designing MLCs; we highly recommend that you refer to them as you curate your programs.
- Once your programs are completed, submit them via this Microlearning Course (MLC) Submission Form.
- The Gnowbe team will then reach out to you and proceed to review your programs.
- Once the review is complete...
- If your programs are approved, the Gnowbe team will do the necessary setup on our backend to make your program live in our subscription library.
- If your programs are not approved, you'll have to make the necessary edits with our feedback and resubmit your programs for consideration.