Checking your progress on Gnowbe Web
1. Open Gnowbe Web
2. Search for the specific program or click on the link to the program you need to complete
3. Click "Start Now" or "Continue" on the intended program and then click on My Progress:
4. You can check your progress for the active program here.
You will see the actions you have already completed as well as the ones you have yet to complete. You will see a clear breakdown of actions across the entire program. You can go to any action by clicking that action.
Checking your progress on Gnowbe App
1. Tap on the "My Progress" icon (third from the left at the bottom). You can check the progress of your active program here.
2. The progress page will show you a detailed breakdown of progress by sessions, actions, and time spent by you against the total.
3. Tap on the Home icon (top left corner of the page). You can also view the overall progress of your programs here.
4. You will be able to see the progress bar of all your programs. Your completion status is indicated by how much your bar is filled up.