We are thrilled to unveil our latest feature update that will streamline the way you interact with our platform - introducing Program Cards!
Program Cards consolidate identical programs accessible across different groups in the same workspace into a singular card on your homepage.
For example, if you have access to the same program in different groups, instead of previously seeing two (or more) programs on your homepage...
... you will now see a single program card!
How Program Cards work
- Log into web.gnowbe.com and access your workspace. Hover over your program and click the play button to open it.
- A pop-up will appear to show you the different groups you can access the program from. You will be able to see your progress and program status across different groups.
- Select the group you want to start the program from then click Start Now to begin.
Sharing your program
For users with permissions to share and invite others to access the program, the option to do so can be found on the program card.
- Click the Share icon on your program card.
- You will be prompted to select the group you wish to invite the learner to.
- You can then either:
- Invite By Email: Type an email address to invite the learner
- Share Program Link: Share the link to add participants to the group and direct them to this specific program
- Share Group Link: Share the link to add participants to the group