↳ You are the curator of the program
↳ You are an Admin/Agent/Curator for the organization you are sharing your program with
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard (dashboard.gnowbe.com) or click Dashboard on your Gnowbe Web homepage.
- Open the left sidebar and click My Programs.
- Find your program and click the three-dot icon under the Actions field.
- Click Manage Program.
- Scroll to the Publication section.
- Select the organization you wish to share your program with.
If the organization doesn't appear here, ensure that you are first assigned a Creator role (Admin/Agent/Curator) in the organization.
↳ You are an Admin/Agent in the organization
- On the Manage program page, scroll to find the Groups this program has been distributed to section.
- Click Add/Remove.
- A sidebar will appear with a list of all the groups to which the program has been made available. If the program has been made available to the organization, all groups in the organization will appear on this list.
- Check the boxes to select the group(s) you wish to share the program with, then click Actions.
- Click Save.
- You'll be prompted to set a program expiry date. If there isn't any, click Yes to proceed with sharing. You can learn more about setting an expiry date for your programs here.
- Once done, your program will be shared with the groups you have selected and will go live for all learners in those groups.