Depending on a user's registration process, some users may not have a free-tier organization automatically set up on Gnowbe Dashboard. However, they will still be able to create one for themselves.
If you do not see your own organization on Gnowbe Dashboard, here's how to create one:
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard (dashboard.gnowbe.com) or click Dashboard on your Gnowbe Web homepage.
- Click the hamburger icon on the top left corner of the page to expand the sidebar.
- Click your username.
- Click Create my organization.
- Give your organization a name.
- Once done, you'll be brought to your organization.