Curators will see the Program Availability feature when sharing their program with users.
- If toggled on for a workspace, this feature allows other Admins/Agents in the workspace to share your program with other user groups in the workspace.
- If toggled off for a workspace, other Admins/Agents in the workspace won't be allowed to share your program with other user groups in the workspace.
- Alfred and Bruce are both Admins of Organization X.
- Alfred creates a program and toggles on program availability for Organization X.
- Bruce can now share/unshare Alfred's program with user groups in Organization X on Gnowbe Dashboard (learn how here).