The curator chat function allows learners to directly contact a program curator via private message. The curator does not have to be a participant in the same user group as a learner to receive their messages.
Curators will need to enable this function in their programs. Here's how:
- Access your program and go into Edit mode.
- Scroll down to find the curator chat function on the program settings page. Toggle on Allow learners to message the program curator.
- Learners can then find the curator chat function on the program cover page.
- Once a learner chats with the curator, a new chat will start between the learner and curator under the Messages function.
- Both learner and curator can always open up their curator chats by clicking the Messages function on the top right corner of their screen.