How to add Creators to the organization
A Creator is defined as a user who holds any of the following roles within an organization:
Once you assign a user Admin, Agent, or Curator rights, Gnowbe will automatically consider the user as taking up a Creator license. The roles are not mutually exclusive, meaning a single user account can be assigned multiple roles within the organization, and it will still count as only using one Creator license.
- Learn more about the Admin/Agent/Curator role here.
- Learn how to assign Admin/Agent rights to a user here.
- Learn how to assign Curator rights to a user here.
How to remove Creators from the organization
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard and click Settings.
- Click Billing Details.
- Expand Plan and Payment details.
- Click the eye icon.
- Click the three-dot icon next to the Creator you want to remove from your organization.
- Click Remove.
Note: The user will be removed from all roles they were holding within your organization.
See also - How can I view the current/maximum number of Creator licenses available to my organization?