Only Admins can check the total number of users in the organization.
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard. Look out for the total number of registered users on the General page.
These users will count toward the user limit of your subscription plan.
What contributes to the total number of registered users?
- Registered users are people you invite to join your group and have created a Gnowbe account.
- Creators (Admins, Agents, and Curators or a workspace/group) will be included in the total number of registered users only if they are also added as learners to a user group in your workspace.
See also the following help articles:
- How can I check the user limit for my subscription plan?
- What happens if I exceed the user limit for my subscription plan?
- How to add users to a group?
- I have added a user to the group, but the user is not appearing in my list of registered users