GnowbeShop™ is our built-in e-commerce and marketing plugin that allows subscribers to create, market, and sell their digital content to consumers through their own channels. Think Shopify.
See also - GnowbeShop™ FAQs
- Program's curator 'transfers ownership' of their program to the organization on Gnowbe Web
- Admin connects their Stripe account to the Dashboard
- Admin creates program bundle
- Admin manages/edits program bundle
- Admin retrieves and sends out bundle link
Step 1 - Transfer program ownership
This process is an act of confirmation on the curator's part to show that they permit an organization to sell the program on GnowbeShop. This can only be done only by the original curator (the user who created the program and not by other curators who subsequently receive curator access to the program).
- an Admin of organization X (learn how to assign Admin rights here)
- an Agent of a group within organization X (learn how to assign Agent rights here)
- a Curator of the organization/group for organization X (learn how to assign Curator rights here)
- The curator of the program enters Edit mode
- Click Go to program settings on the left sidebar.
- Scroll down to find the Transfer Ownership section. Expand the tab and select your organization from the drop-down menu to confirm the transfer.
Step 2: Admin connects their Stripe account to the Dashboard
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard and click Shop.
- Click Stripe Connect
- Click Connect Stripe.
- You'll be brought out of Dashboard and into the Stripe webpage. Follow the instructions there to either connect an existing Stripe account or create a new Stripe account.
Step 3: Admin creates program bundle
To sell content on GnowbeShop™, Admins will need to create program bundles on the Dashboard. These bundles will be what your customers purchase to access your program(s).
- On the Shop tab, click One-Time-Purchase.
- Click Add One-Time-Purchase to create a bundle.
- A pop-up will appear for you to select the number of programs you want to be included in your bundle. A bundle can consist of:
- Proceed to add your program(s) into the bundle
- Lastly, name the bundle. Once done, click Create.
- Your bundle will appear under One-Time-Purchase.
Step 4: Admin manages/edits program bundle
After creating a bundle, Admins can price their bundle, generate promo codes, and track sales for the bundle.
- Select your bundle.
- Click Details.
- Click Edit.
- You'll be brought to the bundle page. This page is where you can find an overview of your bundle's activities. To price your bundle, click Pricing & Promo codes.
- You'll be able to set a price and generate promo codes for your bundle here. Learn more about setting up promo codes for your bundle here.
Step 5: Admin retrieves and sends out bundle link
A bundle link directs your customers to the payment page for them to purchase your program(s). The bundle link will be auto-generated for every bundle you create.
- Access your bundle page and click Settings.
- Scroll down to find your bundle links. Copy and send this link out to your customers for them to purchase your program(s)!
- This is what the payment page will look like for your customers.
Your organization will automatically create a new group for each new bundle created. It will be titled #public [bundle name] on the Group page. Customers who purchase your program will be added automatically to this group.
Note: User groups and users under GnowbeShop DO NOT count toward your Gnowbe subscription's usage limit.
This bundle group functions in the same way as other groups in your organization, less the ability to:
- Invite/remove users
- Add/remove/edit programs
- Change the group name
- Delete the group
You will still be able to access the group to:
- Invite Agents to manage the group
- View registered users
- Send out push/email notifications
- Check user analytics
Checking overall sales
Access your Shop page and click Sales to track all purchases made by your customers.
See also - GnowbeShop™ FAQs
You’ve found the dad jokes section*
Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke? He won the ‘no-bell’ prize!
*This is irrelevant to the guide; we just want to entertain you for a bit while you’re here! 🤣