Kahoot! is a game-based learning platform that makes it easy to create, share and play learning games or trivia quizzes in minutes. Curators are able to embed Kahoot quizzes into Gnowbe programs to engage learners and augment their learning experience.
Kahoot! can be played in both synchronous and asynchronous settings. We'll walk you through how to set up Kahoot! with Gnowbe in both scenarios.
Using Kahoot! in a synchronous setting
- Create your Kahoot quiz on https://kahoot.com/ (learn more here).
- Embed https://kahoot.it/ into an internal weblink action on Gnowbe.
It'll look something like this for your learners:
How to play?
The game host will start the quiz on Kahoot!, generating a unique Game PIN. Participants will key in this Game PIN into the embedded Kahoot page on Gnowbe to join the game. Questions will be displayed on the game host's screen while participants answer through their own devices.
Note: The game host will need to share their screen with the participants for them to view the questions.
Using Kahoot! in an asynchronous setting
- Create your Kahoot quiz as per normal. Once done, click on Assign.
- Customize your quiz's settings and click Create.
- You'll be brought to the main page where you can copy the quiz's URL. Then, paste this URL into an internal weblink action on Gnowbe.
Learners will attempt the Kahoot quiz at their own pace once they land on the weblink action.