Gnowbe Dashboard allows you to keep track of various learning analytics for your learners. To view analytics, you need to have either Gnowbe Agent or Gnowbe Admin access (learn how to become an Admin or Agent here).
- Agent access allows you to view learner analytics only for the group(s) you are an agent of.
- Admin access allows you to view learner analytics for all groups within the organization.
To fully understand your agent and admin access, we advise you to go through the Gnowbe Agent Onboarding program and Gnowbe Admin Onboarding program respectively. These programs will be automatically loaded into your Gnowbe Library once you become an Agent or Admin.
How to check user analytics for your program
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard and click Groups.
- Access the group for which you want to check user analytics.
- Click Programs.
- Select the program for which you'd like to see the analytics.
- You'll be brought to the program's learner analytics page.
What kind of learner analytics can you track?
There are four tabs you can click into that will give you different types of learner data:
At the top of the page: Find the overall engagement data for your group of learners. There are various metrics you can track here, such as:
- total # registered learners
- total # mins invested
- total # of group shares
- overall completion rate %
Tip: Hover your mouse over the ℹ️ icon beside the metric to learn how it is calculated.
At the bottom of the page: Find the individual engagement data for each learner. This section gives you a granular look into how each learner in your group is performing. Here, you can view the following:
- progress of individual learners
- individual completion rate
- assessment result and score (if the program has assessments)
- certificate collection
Tip: Hover your mouse over the ℹ️ icon beside Progress to understand what the different colored bubbles represent. Each bubble represents a session in a program. The darker the green, the further the learner has progressed in a session.
Note: You can export your learner engagement data into a CSV file by clicking Export.
Click here to learn how to reset a learner's progress.
If your program has scored assessments, you will find an aggregated view of the group's assessment results on this tab. The tab will appear blank if the program does not have any assessment.
At the top of the page: Find the overall assessment statistics for your group of learners. Here, you can view analytics such as:
- overall % of correct/incorrect answers
- overall passed/failed %
- overall assessment completion rate %
At the bottom of the page: Find the Actions Stats section to see how your group of learners performed relative to individual assessment questions.
3. Ratings tab
Learn more about the Ratings tab here.
4. Study tab
Learn more about the Study tab here.
You've found the dad jokes section*
Why did the man fall down the well? Because he didn't see that well!
*This is irrelevant to the guide; we just want to entertain you for a bit while you're here! 🤣