- Log into Gnowbe Web, go into your program, and click the certificate action.
- Ensure that your First Name, Last Name, and Signer details are accurate.
- Click Request certificate.
- Copy the certificate URL (you'll need it later).
- Log into your LinkedIn profile and click Me on the navigation bar.
- Click View Profile.
- Click Add profile section.
- Expand the Recommended tab.
- Click Add licenses and certifications.
- Fill out your Name, Issuing organization (Gnowbe), and the issue date.
- Scroll down to find the Credential URL field. Paste the certificate URL you copied in step 2 here.
- Once done, click Save.
You’ve found the dad jokes section*
Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer? He couldn't see himself doing it.
*This is irrelevant to the guide; we just want to entertain you for a bit while you’re here! 🤣