Like all other analytics in Gnowbe, you can see the results of star ratings (or KPIs) on Gnowbe Dashboard.
The program for which you wish to see the ratings may be shared with multiple user groups. Therefore, please ensure that you have Admin access or at least Agent access to the user group(s) you wish to see the ratings for (learn how to become an Admin or Agent here).
How to see star ratings results for your program
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard and click Groups.
- Access the group the program is in.
- Click Programs.
- Select the program for which you'd like to see the star ratings.
- You'll be brought to the program's learner analytics page.
- Click Ratings.
Understanding star ratings analytics
At the top of the page: Find the Improvement Status section. The section displays data on the overall % of learners who showed an increase/decrease/no change between their first and last star rating in each KPI category. Note: There need to be at least 2 star rating questions in the same category for Gnowbe to track improvements made.
At the bottom of the page: View your ratings results by individual KPI categories.
Expand each KPI category to view the overall ratings results and how individual learners responded.
Here's how to understand the overall ratings table:
Lastly, click Export if you'd like to export your ratings results into a CSV file.
- If you want to learn how to add ratings to a program, see How can I add star ratings (set KPIs) in my Gnowbe program?
- You will not be able to see star rating analytics for Gnowbe Sandbox programs. You can only view analytics for programs that have been shared with learners via user groups.
You've found the dad jokes section*
What's the difference between a poorly dressed man on a tricycle and a well-dressed man on a bicycle? Attire!
*This is irrelevant to the guide; we just want to entertain you for a bit while you're here! 🤣