To view and export users' study content, you need to first be an Admin for the organization or Agent of the group (learn how to become an Admin or Agent here).
Study content refers to the answers/responses learners input into participatory actions in a Gnowbe program (e.g., MCQs, Q&As, Take a Photo/Video, Choose a File).
How to view users' study content?
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard and click Groups.
- Access the group the program is in.
- Click Programs.
- Select the program for which you'd like to see the study content.
- You'll be brought to the program's learner analytics page.
- Click Study.
Here, you will see all the program's actions that require a user response from every session. By default, all responses are collapsed. Here's how to navigate the study content page:
Upon expanding each action, you will find each user's response to the question asked.
- If it's an MCQ action, you can view which option the learner picked.
- If it's a Q&A action, you can see the open-ended answer the learner gave.
- If it's a Take a Photo action, you can view the image/video the learner uploaded.
- If it's a Choose a File action, you can download the file the learner uploaded.
Click here to learn how to remove a learner's study content.
How to export users' study content
Click Export to download a CSV file of your users' answers.
- CSV (comma-separated values) is a file type used for data and reporting and can be opened in MS Excel. Please note the CSV does not support formatting (changing font styles, colors, cell colors, etc.).
- If you need to add formatting, please convert the file to excel. (Go to File → Save As → While saving, change the extension to .xlsx).
- Media files (images/videos/documents) will be exported as a URL in your CSV file.
You've found the dad jokes section*
I was just reminiscing about the beautiful herb garden I had when I was growing up.
*This is irrelevant to the guide; we just want to entertain you for a bit while you're here! 🤣