Can I add different logos for different groups?
No. The logo or certificate seal image you add at the organization level will appear on all certificates for all groups.
Can I have different certificate signers for different groups?
Yes. Admins and Agents can customize their groups' certificate signer. Here's how:
- Log into Gnowbe Dashboard and click Groups.
- Select the group for which you wish to change the certificate signer.
- Click Settings.
- Click Group Details.
- Scroll down to the certificate signer section and click Add Signer.
- Fill out your signer details.
- Once done, scroll down and click Save.
Note: The certificate signer added at the group level will override any certificate signer added at the organization level.
See also - How can I customize the Gnowbe certificate?