There are three ways program curators can interact with their learners:
- Posting on the group board
- Direct messaging
- Curator chat
Posting on the group board
Curators will need first to be added as participants in the same user group as their learners. Once in the same group, curators can access the same program and interact with their learners via the same group board.
Curators can also choose to private message learners directly from the group board. Here's how:
- Access the program's group board.
- Click View All under Members.
- Find your learner and click Message.
- You will open up a new chat under the Messages function to communicate with the learner directly.
- You can always open up your direct messages by clicking the Messages function on the top right corner of your screen.
The curator chat function allows learners to directly contact a program curator via private message. The curator does not have to be a participant in the same user group as a learner to receive their messages.
Curators will need to enable this function in their programs. Here's how:
- Access your program and go into Edit mode. Scroll down to find the curator chat function on the program settings page. Toggle on Allow learners to message the program curator.
- Learners can then find the curator chat function on the program cover page.
- Once a learner chats with the curator, a new chat will start between the learner and curator under the Messages function.
- You can always open up your curator chats by clicking the Messages function on the top right corner of your screen.