The Workbook displays a personalized text summary of all content within a Gnowbe program that learners can download and save as PDF files. The content shown in the Workbook also includes:
- Media files and links uploaded by the curator
- Learners' responses to every question they answered
- Personal notes that were taken in the program
Note: The Workbook is currently only available on Gnowbe Web. If you can't access the Workbook, the program curator must have disabled it.
How to download your Workbook:
- Log into Gnowbe Web and open up your program. Click Workbook on the left sidebar.
- Click the download icon on the top right corner of the page.
- In the window that pops up, choose Save as PDF under the Destination field.
- Scroll down to Options and check Headers and footers as well as Background graphics.
- Click Save.
- The Workbook should be downloaded as a PDF file to your computer.