There might be a few reasons why your customers can't see their GnowbeShop programs. Here are a few checks you should perform to troubleshoot this issue.
Check if they have made a successful purchase
- Log into Dashboard and click Shop.
- Select your bundle.
- Click Details.
- Click Edit.
- Click Sales.
- Your customer will appear on your bundle's Sales page if they have made a successful purchase. If not, kindly get them to purchase the bundle.
Check if they are in the bundle's #public groups
Note: Your customer MUST click either the Continue To Gnowbe button on the successful payment page or the Start Learning button on their order confirmation email after purchasing to add themselves to the bundle's #public group and access their content.
- Log into Dashboard and click Groups.
- Select your bundle's #public group.
- Click Users. If they do not appear under your Registered users, it means that they have missed out on adding themselves to the group and, therefore, will not yet have access to their program.
- Kindly get your customer to find their order confirmation email (check both inbox and spam folders) and click the Start Learning button. This button will invite them to the bundle's #public group and bring them to Gnowbe Web to access their content.
- If they can't find their order confirmation email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us that you have a customer facing this issue (let us know your workspace name, bundle title, and the user's email address); the Gnowbe team will verify the purchase and help grant your customer access to their program(s).
Ensure that they are in the correct workspace
Your customer might belong to a few different workspaces if they are existing Gnowbe learners. Get them to navigate to your workspace from the top left corner of Gnowbe Web to find their purchased programs.